Scientist Astounds Me

Harvard professor (apparently) slows light, turns it to matter, turns it back to light, and suggests we should use this to make better computers. I guess this information is all coming directly from Harvard, so I’m curious to see what others have to say about it sometime.

The article is 98% lacking in science content, and the other 2% is half handwavy and half beyond my understanding. I cannot coment further on it.

If you can find the published paper on it, I’d be glad to take a look.

Well yeah, I wasn’t expecting to get anything besides the PR version from Harvard’s newsletter. That’s why I give it to the internet to do the hard part for me!